Bollywood’s power couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh announced their wedding date (November 14-15) and the internet has gone in a tizzy. Meanwhile, Koffee With Karan Season 6 began yesterday and Deepika made a comeback on the show in the first episode with Alia Bhatt. While she didn’t openly announce her wedding with the Simmba hero, she did disclose a few details about their bond, which made fans of the couple go ‘awww’. Here are five cute things the Om Shanti Om actress revealed about her boyfriend.
1. Deepika loves how Ranveer is expressive and emotional. Replying to Karan Johar’s question about what she loves, hates and tolerates about Ranveer, she also said that she hates his sleeping pattern and tolerates his fashion sense.
2. During the rapid fire round, Deepika was asked to name an actor who she thinks is the best kisser in Bollywood, and she instantly named Ranveer.
3. Although the duo have been quite active in expressing their bond on Instagram, none of them have kept their lips sealed. However, in the first episode of the show, when Karan asked her if the two have been dating for five years, she said ‘Six’. This means that they started seeing each other since Ramleela in 2013.
4. Talking about her to-be-husband, the Piku actress called him a ‘Mamma’s boy’. This was when Karan asked Deepika to choose the kind of husband Ranveer will be – henpecked, momma's boy or male chauvinist.
5. In the last game of the episode, KJo asked the two actresses to show him a picture of themselves featuring at least one family member and of course, Deepika pulled out a photo with Ranveer. However, she lost the point to Alia Bhatt when the Raazi star pointed out that Ranveer is not family yet.
What do you think about the first episode of Koffee With Karan season 6 and Deepveer? Comment below!