5 things Alia Bhatt reveals on Koffee with Karan Season 6
The actress opened up about Ranbir Kapoor, her equation with Deepika Padukone and more.
The first episode of Koffee With Karan Season 6 started off with Bollywood’s top actresses Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone. During the show, both the divas shared quite a few details about their lives, bond with each other and other co-stars. Apart from Deepika’s six-year-long relationship with Ranveer Singh, Alia too opened up about Ranbir Kapoor. Below are a five things you didn’t know about Alia.
- Although Ranbir Kapoor doesn’t have an official Instagram account, Alia revealed that the Rockstar actor operates through a secret social media account that nobody knows.
- While a lot has been spoken about Alia’s friendship with Katrina Kaif (in Neha Dhupia’s talk show), not many knew that the Raazi actress is a good friend of Deepika too. During the show, the two said that they bonded over Coldplay’s concert. They added that during the concert, they also used the men’s washroom, since the girl’s loo had a long queue. The three also work out in the same gym.
- During the show, Alia spoke about how Karan Johar, Ranbir and she planned the party which had Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Ranveer and Deepika over a couple of calls. Karan also posted a picture from the party, which he captioned: The biggest BLOCKBUESTER ever! Also, Ranveer Singh is Deepika’s would-be-husband and Alia’s co-star in Gully Boy, and Ranbir is Deepika’s ex and Alia’s present boyfriend. Despite that, Alia said that the four are comfortable with each other.
- Alia, who will be seen with Ranveer in Gully Boy, revealed their nicknames. She said that Ranveer is Tutu, Alia is Lulu and Zoya is Zozo.
- One of the most adorable moments from the show as when Alia said that Ranbir has a special name for her. However, she didn’t announce it aloud. Instead she whispered it in Deepika’s ear, which the former burst out laughing.