Anushka Sharma's look in Jab Harry Met Sejal decoded
Take a cue from actress Anushka Sharma's simple yet fashionable style in Jab Harry Met Sejal to dress well. Use scarves and jackets to play around with different looks, suggest experts.
Samantha Chilton, Head of Design at Koovs — an online platform where Anushka's wardrobe in the film is available, and Marta Santambrogio, Creative Director at Shingora, a manufacturer of shawls, scarves, stoles and throws, have decoded the look:
* Anushka has kept the all white dress with colourful scarf look very minimalistic with her all-white attire and grey shoes. The all-white look allows one to experiment with multiple colours. Just add your favourite multi colour scarf to glam up your monochrome dress instantly.
* The yellow dress is the perfect ‘go anywhere dress'. Dress it up for a party or wear it casual and fun for a weekend brunch. For a stylish daytime look, combine with platform sandals, fashion back pack, denim jacket, and sunglasses. For a party, dress up with ankle-strap heels, evening bag and statement jewellery.
To complete the look, go for smoky eyes, statement eyebrows and nude lips.
* A scarf can also be used to accessorise your handbag. Anushka has casually tied the scarf on the strap of her bag. A single toned colour bag can be turned into an interesting piece of accessory by wrapping an embellished or a light weight silk/cotton scarf to take the accessory game to the next level.
* The red dress is the ultimate ‘first date dress'. Chic and playful, it is also great for a city break. Pair it with high-heeled ankle boots, coordinating bag and simple jewellery.
For the weekend escape, style with sandals, leather jacket and a great shopper bag.
* The white denim playsuit and jacket is the new must-have for casual holiday dressing. Be brave in head to toe white or mix it with the latest colour of the moment. An ideal outfit for souvenir shopping, festival or beach party, jazz it up with boho accessories and pom pom sandals.