Here's how Paul Adams is redefining the billion dollar bag industry with E-paper technology
Tell us about Paul Adams and its collection for men and women
- PaulAdams redefines the way world look at BAGS as a symbol of style and fashion. Selected artists from across India are called upon under one roof and they work in building a unique colorful unimaginable ABSTRACT art forms which can be used directly on bags to make these bags one-of-a-kind to-be item in every women/men’s wardrobe. The collection ranges from Handbags-Sling/Clutch-Tote bags-Backpacks-Laptop Bags-Messenger Bags for both male and female categories.
- What is the secret behind the name Paul Adams?
- Paul was the name derived from an Important Leader of early Christian Church Era and Adam in Hebrew means Born, hence Paul Adams means A Fashion Leader is Born. Also, our tagline completely defines for what Paul Adams is “The New You”. A Leader is born to change the trend of Fashion to unveil The New You.
- How are these bags unique in designs and one of a kind that one should have in their wardrobe?
- All of the bags are actually a state of art and not bags, hence you can even refer them as artifacts. All these bags are the fashion statement of future as they are equipped with Abstract art which depicts Style and Fashion in a unique way and highlights the persona of an individual being.
- How is the brand using E-paper technology on the bag?
- E-Paper technology has been into existence since long and was available in monochrome or limited colors. But now the technology has evolved and is available in multicolor options which gives liberty to flash multicolor objects or even videos. The most important use of this technology is it doesn’t consume any energy in static state, it doesn’t need any backlight and is equally visible in sunlight as well as indoors. The screen panels are flexible and highly durable. Hence Paul Adams bags will have this E-Paper screen installed over them which will be connected to the Paul Adams mobile app via Bluetooth. Consumers can now flash any creative via mobile app to the E-Screen on their bags or even can take a pic of their own and flash the same on the bag. Hence consumers can now change their profile pic on their handbags.
- What is your vision for Paul Adams and taking the Billion Dollar bag industry to another dimension?
- The current bag industry is limited to certain designs and esthetics and none of the brands have the liberty of crossing the boundary and doing something New. Today’s consumer is fashion hungry they want something new and unique which defines them and their persona. They want when they walk with a bag it should not be only looked as a utility item but as a style statement. This would be revolution in the industry and Paul Adams would like to take the credit of providing serious sense of style to Indian consumers through a utility item such as bags.