Chef Prakash Chettiyar of JW Marriott Kolkata shares a mango-licious recipe
This delicious Mango Tart recipe comes straight from the kitchen of Chef Prakash Chettiyar, Executive Chef at JW Marriott Kolkata. Make one for yourself this season.
Icing Sugar 55gm
Egg yolk 2
Baking powder 2gm
Salt to taste
Sugar Castor 20gm
Vanilla pod 1
Fresh mangoes for garnish 100gm
- To make the Tart base first cream the butter and sugar very lightly and then fold the dry ingredients together and keep in Fridge for 2 hour.
- Now take out from the Fridge and roll into desired thickness and bake at 18 degree Celsius for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown colour comes.
- Now take it out from the oven keep into room temperature for half an hour to cool down.
- In the meantime prepare the pastry cream, boil cream and milk together. When it gets boiled add sugar In it and boil it again.
- Now make a paste of flour and boiled milk and put into the milk and cook to desired thickness and consistency.
- Now place the cream patisserie on a water bath and when the temperature comes to below 5 degree Celsius fill the cream into a piping bag and pipe on the Tart base and garnish with fresh
- Mango chunks and Mint leaves.
Click here to read more Best Healthy Recipes