Travel start-up Escapes Club opens in India to inspire young, urban travellers
Luxury Escapes was founded in 2009 by Adam Schwab and Jeremy Same in Melbourne, with the ambition of becoming a leader in a new generation of digital marketing designed to inspire the modern traveller.
Having established a dominant presence in Australia - one in every ten Australians are Luxury Escapes members - Adam set his sights on international expansion and identified India as the first international market to launch in. Launched in India in 2016, Escapes Club now counts over 500,000 members in India alone and has partnered with over 150 luxury resorts in the region - including brands such as Oberoi, ITC, Marriott, Four Seasons, and Hyatt.
Luxury Escapes has since launched in further international markets including Singapore and Hong Kong, with further markets to follow in 2019.
About Escapes Club
- With a combined daily reach of over 2.6 million members, escapes club has helped over 500,000 travellers take a Luxury Escape holiday in 2018 alone!
- The company has been bootstrapped since inception.
- The company recorded a turnover of over $300 Million in the last financial year.
- 300 employees spread across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Bengaluru and Singapore, LE is considered one of Australia’s fastest growing, pure play, e-commerce businesses.
Why travellers should use escapes club for their next holiday
- Best Price Guarantee
- 7-Day change of mind refund guarantee
- VIP inclusions
Escapes Club believes in giving a wholesome holiday experience, with deals that offer much more, over and above the hotel stay.
For instance, one of their hot-selling deals is the Shangri-La in Maldives, where Escapes club gives you all the premium inclusions at the property to make your stay a memorable one!
For three nights you get -
- Daily buffet breakfast where you can experience barefoot, oceanfront dining with a selection of fresh fruit, cooked-to-order eggs, noodle dishes and more.
- Delicious daily lunch and nightly dinner served along the turquoise shoreline at Javuu, which offers an enticing array of fresh seafood dishes, Asian specialties, salads and Western cuisine.
- Select spirits, beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks to enjoy throughout your stay.
- Return speedboat transfers from Gan International Airport, located a scenic five-minute ride away.
- Complimentary water sports including kayaking and snorkelling to explore the surrounding reefs at your leisure.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi to stay connected throughout your stay.
All of this, at a starting price of INR 1.83 lakh! To check on more offers visit the Escape Club website online or their social media pages.