Summer special: Try these easy-to-make litchi mocktail recipes
This summer, here are three recipes you can choose from.
Here are some refreshing Litchi mocktails by Ashok Chopra, Country Head of Fresca Juices, you could try at home this summer.
Virgin Litchi Mojito
- 3 litchi deseeded
- 1 lemon wedges / thin slices deseeded
- 3-4 basil leaves roughly torn
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons simple ginger syrup*
- two pinches rock salt / normal salt
- ½ Cup Litchi Juice
- ¼ cup or more cold water
- sparkling water/club soda
- 3-4 cubes of ice
- chiffonade basil for garnish optional
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a glass or a manual mixer with the back of a spoon or a muddler
- Now pour a ½ cup of litchi juice and add some crushed ice.
- Just before serving. Fill in the glass with sparkling water/ club soda.
- Garnish it with more basil if required.
- Stir well before drinking.
- Litchi Juice – 1 carton
- Sugar – 8 – 10 tbsp.
- Lemon Juice – Juice of 1 lemon
- Mint leaves – 1 handful
- Club soda / Chilled water – 200 ml
- Ice cubes – to serve
- Powder sugar in a mixie container and before taking it off, include the mint leaves and beat only once to squash the leaves to discharge their embodiment and flavour.
- Exchange to a pitcher
- Include lemon juice and litchi juice and blend well. In the last include chilled water and stir well
- Fill the glass up to the half with ice cubes. Pour the prepared sparkler over the ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately
Mango Litchi Mocktail
- 2 Cup, Mango Juice/Mango Juice
- 1& 1/2 Cup, Litchi Juice/Litchi Juice
- 1/2" Piece, Ginger, fresh
- 1/4 Teaspoon, Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Pinch, Salt
- 1 Cup, Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoon, Rooh Afza Sharbat(Optional)
- whole Litchis, to garnish
- Crush the ginger and add black pepper powder to it in a jar.
- Use the extracts of the mango in a jar and mix litchi juice with the extract
- Add the crushed ginger and black pepper mix to the jar with a pinch of salt.
- Add 3 tsps. of Rooh Afza (optional)
- Add crushed one cup crushed ice
- Garnish it with litchi