Summer special: Try these easy-to-make litchi mocktail recipes
Here are some refreshing Litchi mocktails by Ashok Chopra, Country Head of Fresca Juices, you could try at home this summer.
Virgin Litchi Mojito
- 3 litchi deseeded
- 1 lemon wedges / thin slices deseeded
- 3-4 basil leaves roughly torn
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons simple ginger syrup*
- two pinches rock salt / normal salt
- ½ Cup Litchi Juice
- ¼ cup or more cold water
- sparkling water/club soda
- 3-4 cubes of ice
- chiffonade basil for garnish optional
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a glass or a manual mixer with the back of a spoon or a muddler
- Now pour a ½ cup of litchi juice and add some crushed ice.
- Just before serving. Fill in the glass with sparkling water/ club soda.
- Garnish it with more basil if required.
- Stir well before drinking.
- Litchi Juice – 1 carton
- Sugar – 8 – 10 tbsp.
- Lemon Juice – Juice of 1 lemon
- Mint leaves – 1 handful
- Club soda / Chilled water – 200 ml
- Ice cubes – to serve
- Powder sugar in a mixie container and before taking it off, include the mint leaves and beat only once to squash the leaves to discharge their embodiment and flavour.
- Exchange to a pitcher
- Include lemon juice and litchi juice and blend well. In the last include chilled water and stir well
- Fill the glass up to the half with ice cubes. Pour the prepared sparkler over the ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately
Mango Litchi Mocktail
- 2 Cup, Mango Juice/Mango Juice
- 1& 1/2 Cup, Litchi Juice/Litchi Juice
- 1/2" Piece, Ginger, fresh
- 1/4 Teaspoon, Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Pinch, Salt
- 1 Cup, Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoon, Rooh Afza Sharbat(Optional)
- whole Litchis, to garnish
- Crush the ginger and add black pepper powder to it in a jar.
- Use the extracts of the mango in a jar and mix litchi juice with the extract
- Add the crushed ginger and black pepper mix to the jar with a pinch of salt.
- Add 3 tsps. of Rooh Afza (optional)
- Add crushed one cup crushed ice
- Garnish it with litchi