10 Bob Dylan songs that you should have in your playlist
Bob Dylan, the American singer-songwriter, author, and painter has been an influential figure in pop music and culture for more than five decades. Being one of the finest musicians that American rock & roll has produced, his lyrics is the first in rock to be seriously regarded as literature. And in 2016, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature for having created new poetic expressions within the great American song tradition.
As the maestro turns 78 today, here is our pick of ten Bob Dylan songs that you surely must listen to.
1. Bob Dylan - "Blowin’ in the Wind"
2. Bob Dylan - "Like a Rolling Stone"
3. Bob Dylan - "It’s Alright Ma, (I’m Only Bleeding)"
4. Bob Dylan - "Tangled Up in Blue"
5. Bob Dylan - "A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall"
6. Bob Dylan - "Visions of Johanna"
7. Bob Dylan - "Subterranean Homesick Blues"
8. Bob Dylan - "All Along the Watchtower"
9. Bob Dylan - "Every Grain of Sand"
10. Bob Dylan - "Mr Tambourine Man"