The sixth episode of Koffee With Karan Season 6 featured step-siblings Arjun Kapoor and Jahnvi Kapoor come together on a talk show for the first time. While the first segment was mostly about their family ties and the bond shared by the siblings, the rest of the episode had the two reveal quite a few things about each other including relationships and habits.
Here are top five things the Kapoor siblings shared on the show:
1. It wasn’t surprising that host Karan Johar began the conversation by talking about the dynamics shared by the two as family, especially after the death of Jahnvi’s mother, actor Sridevi, this year. Opening up about the same, Arjun said, “A moment changes everything, I have been through that moment, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Anshula and I did everything out of pure honesty. We couldn’t have that but that doesn’t mean Janhvi and Khushi shouldn’t. If my mother was alive, the first thing she should’ve said is, ‘Go be there’. Don’t hold any grudges; life is too short.”
2. Ever since Jahnvi’s debut with Ishaan Khatter in Dhadak, there have been rumours about the two. However, when Karan asked her about the same, she said, “No. We’re not dating.” Her brother Arjun, on the other hand, said he (Ishaan) is always around her.
3. Without much surprise, the conversation shifted to Arjun’s relationship status and the Gunday actor agreed that he is dating and said, “It has to fall into the place. There’s a lot that’s happened in the family in the last few months. A lot has happened in my life in the last few months that has given me the perspective. Last six months have taught me more about life than I have imagined.”
4. During Arjun’s rapid fire round, he revealed that once Ranbir Kapoor gave him a relationship advice and that led him to break-up with his then girlfriend the next day. He said, “He (Ranbir) told me, ‘If you’re not happy, let it go.’ It was an Imtiaz Ali moment. So, never take relationship advice from Ranbir.”
5. What came as a surprise to the host Karan was wen Janhvi said that she never watched one of his top films, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. However, she immediately also said that she promises to watch it soon. During the show, Janhvi's close friend Tanisha Santoshi, through an AV, revealed that Janhvi is a low-key kleptomaniac, who steals pebbles and fish.