Here's a quick fix recipe for Mango Sorbet
Because what's summer without mangoes?
As the sun soars higher and higher, the only thing that has been keeping us from losing it is...mangoes! But mango-themed home-made mocktails and popsicles have started becoming a thing of the past. So, we present to you a easy-to-make recipe for mango sorbet.
- Mango: 1 large, cut in chunks
- Lime juice: 1-2 tsps
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves: for garnish
- Put the mango cubes in a ziplock bag and spread in a single layer. Freeze overnight.
- Process the frozen cubes in a mixer grinder in small batches.
- Grinding will take time. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water to aid in grinding. Move the chunks around in the jar with a spatula.
- Taste, and add honey and lime juice. Grind till it is smooth.
- Scoop it out in small bowls and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Store the rest in a closed container and freeze. Defrost in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.