This monsoon, try this special recipe of Chatpata Prawns
Corporate Chef at The Beer Cafe, Dhruv Malik, shares his favourite monsoon munchy. Try them now!
Foodies, listen up! Chef Dhruv Malik, corporate chef at The Beer Cafe, shares the recipe of his favourite monsoon snack Chatpata Prawns.
1 Prawns 140gm
2 Onion 60gm
3 Tomato 60gm
4 Ginger Garlic Paste 10gm
5 Red Chilli Paste 10gm
6 Green Chilli 03gm
7 Fennel Seeds 03gm
8 Coriander Seeds 03gm
9 Curry leaves 04gm
10 Corriander fresh 05gm
11 salt 05gm
12 cumin powder 05gm
13 Turmeric 03gm
14 Deghi Mirch 05gm
15 Garam Masala 05gm
16 Pao bun 02nos
17 Butter 10gm
18 Refined Oil 20ml
19 Chaat Masala 03gm
20 Lemon 01nos
1. Take 7 to 8 pcs of prawns clean and deveined
2. Heat oil in a pan add fennel seeds, crushed coriander seeds & curry leaves.
3. Add chopped onion sauté nicely.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, green chili, tomato, red chili paste, sauté everything nicely.
5. Add cumin powder, turmeric, garam masala and degi mirch.
6. Add Prawns into the mixture & let it cook in masala.
7. Add seasoning as per taste, remove from heat and add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves.
9. Take two pieces of pao bun, toast and spread butter.
10. Take the serving plate and arrange the prawns nicely.
11. Garnish with Chopped Coriander Leaves and fried curry leaves.
12. Place buttered pao on side.