Recipe: You are going to love this quick 'n' easy pineapple crumble
Pineapple diced 200gms
Cinnamon powder 10gms
Lemon zest one lemon,
Demerara sugar 150gms
Almond powder 50gms
- Caramel the sugar add pineapple and cinnamon
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Mix butter sugar flour and almond powder
- Stain the pineapple from the caramel mix with lemon zest,
- Pour the mixture in a ceramic baking bowl
- Put crumble on top and bake a180 C for 20 min
- Serve warm with ice cream
Recipe shared by Ravi Varma, Pastry Chef, La Patisserie, Taj Coromandel.
Pic credit: Masahiro Naruse on Unsplash