Recipe: These Cranberry Almond White Chocolate cookies are going to be a hit with your friends!
Cranberry Almond White Chocolate cookies
White chocolate 80 gms
Cranberry 60 gms
Chopped almonds 100 gms
Flour 94 gms
Coconut milk powder 38 gms
Baking soda 2 gms
Milk powder 25 gms
Soft butter 75 gms
Milk 15 gms
Custard powder 18.5 gms
- Cream butter and sugar, and add milk slowly.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients in butter and sugar batter. Mix nicely.
- Add all dry fruits and chocolates.
- Divide the dough into 25 gms portions and make the rounds.
- Bake at 160 °C for 15-20 minutes.
Contributed by Chef Ramandeep Singh Bagga from the Academy of Pastry & Culinary Arts, Gurgaon.