Recipe: These eggless fudgy crinkly brownies are so good, and take less than 30 minutes to bake!
Karthika Sravanthi of Bakeman Begins shows us how its done
Eggless fudgy crinkly brownies
Flour 70 g
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder 40 g
Dark chocolate (melted) 250 g
Unsalted butter (melted) 80 g
Sweetened condensed milk 400 g
1. Select a good quality dark chocolate (not compound). Recommended 54 %. Melt this along with butter in a bow, allow to cool.
2. Whisk in condensed milk.
3. Sift the dry ingredients and fold until there are no lumps.
4. Add toasted nuts (optional)
5. Line a 9 inch or 10 inch square pan with aluminium foil, and pour in the pre-prepared batter.
6. Bake at a 160C for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with moist crumbs. Careful not to overbake!
Tip for a crinkly top:
Before baking, let the batter rest for about 10 minutes and then load it into a pre-heated oven.
(Recipe shared by Karthika Sravanthi of Chennai-based outfit Bakeman Begins)